Collection of information
How we collect and hold personal information.
If you do not provide us with your personal information, we may be unable to provide you with the information, products or services you require or continue our relationship with you.
Purposes for collecting personal information and who we disclose it to.
- providing our products and services to you, including sending you notifications;
- responding to your queries;
- administering and managing our products and services for prospective and current clients, including billing, maintaining information technology systems, customer service, managing product referrals and data storage;
- marketing Education Horizons Group products and services to prospective, current and past clients;
- hiring and managing employees and contractors;
- planning, monitoring, evaluating and improving Education Horizons Group products and services, including conducting market research and surveys and assessing customer satisfaction; and
- otherwise communicating with you.
We may disclose your personal information to the following kinds of entities: our contractors, consultants, advisors, associates and related entities; the owners or operators of any platform that you have subscribed to; entities that provide services to us; any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint made by you about us; and other entities with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
How you may access or seek correction of your personal information or make a complaint
Our contact details
Privacy Contact Officer Phone: (03) 8594 3400
Postal: Education Horizons Group Pty Ltd, 4/303-313 Burwood Highway, Burwood East, VIC 3151, Australia
Direct marketing opt-out
You can unsubscribe to our communications to you at any time by clicking unsubscribe on our email communications or contacting our Privacy Officer as per the contact details above.
Last update of this Collection Statement: 10/1/2019